Promotion Period: January 1, 2018 through April 30, 2018
For purchases made through eye care professionals, patients are eligible for a
$200 rebate on an annual supply of DAILIES TOTAL1 ® contact lenses ora $150 rebate on an annual supply of DAILIES ® AquaComfort Plus ® contact lenses.
: For purchases made through participating internet retailers,
patients are eligible for a
$150 rebate on an annual supply of DAILIES TOTAL1 ® contact lenses or a $100 rebate on an annual supply of DAILIES ® AquaComfort Plus ®
contact lenses. For assistance in determining whether your proposed internet retailer is participating
in this rebate offer, please call 1-855-344-6871. NOTE: Purchases made through 1800 CONTACTS are not eligible.
For contact lens fittings and lens purchases made through Costco
® Optical, new wearers are eligible for a $50 rebate on an annual supply of DAILIES TOTAL1 ® or DAILIES ® AquaComfort Plus ® contact lenses.
Offer only valid on purchases made in-office and at participating retail locations. Offer not valid for purchases made through large retailers who offer instant savings promotions for Alcon contact lenses, including, but not limited to,
® Vision Centers and Target ® Optical. Other offers may be available for Alcon lens purchases at these and other retailers.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CONTACT LENS REBATE:
1. Get an eye exam and/or contact lens fitting. from your eye care professional.
2. Purchase an annual supply qualifying DAILIES
contact lenses during the Promotion Period (January 1, 2018 - April 30, 2018) from your
eye care professional or a participating retailer.
3. Go to
and enter your Rebate Code. (If you do not have a rebate code, you can receive one by registering above).
4. Complete the rebate submission process on
. To complete the process, you will need to enter your Rebate Code and electronically upload or mail the following required documents (you will receive the mailing address
when you begin the rebate submission process above):
a. A copy of the original sales receipt with the eligible contact lenses circled
b. A copy of one original UPC code from one box of eligible contact lenses
c. A copy of your eye exam receipt and/or lens fitting receipt
d. (If submitting by mail): Your completed official Alcon Rebate form
5. If you would like assistance with your rebate, please call 1-855-344-6871.
1. Purchase an annual supply (equivalent of eight 90-ct. boxes) of contact lenses from the DAILIES TOTAL1® or DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® brand families between January 1, 2018 and April 30, 2018. Purchases made before or after these dates will not be eligible for this rebate. (Purchases made prior to January 1, 2018 may qualify for an Alcon rebate offered in 2017, subject to terms and conditions of that offer.) Purchase date is determined by sales receipt date. No late submissions will be accepted.
2. Must be a new wearer to DAILIES® brand contact lenses. For purposes of this offer, a “new wearer” is a lens wearer who is new to the DAILIES® brand of contact lenses or an existing DAILIES® brand lens wearer that switches contact lenses within the DAILIES® brand family.
3. Eye exam or lens fitting must occur before purchase.
4. Submissions must be made (and postmarked, if by mail) within sixty (60) days of purchase and no more than ninety (90) days after eye exam/lens fitting. All rebate submissions must be made by the patient or purchaser. Rebate submissions by an eye care professional or a staff member on behalf of a patient or purchaser are not eligible.
5. All rebate submissions require a valid rebate code (obtained from www.rebate.alconchoice.com) and the following documentation: (a) a valid sales receipt that includes: (i) patient or purchaser name; (ii) Alcon contact lens product purchased; (iii) purchase location; (iv) number of boxes purchased; and (v) date of purchase; (b) an eye exam or lens fitting receipt with name of patient and date of exam/fitting; (c) a UPC/barcode label from one purchased product box; and (d) if submitting by mail, a completed Alcon Rebate Redemption Form. One (1) mail-in rebate per envelope. Alcon is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, postage-due or misdirected mail. We suggest that you make a copy of all rebate materials for your records. All material submitted becomes property of Alcon and will not be returned. Online rebate submissions must contain legible images of required documentation.
6. All rebate submissions are subject to purchase validation. Alcon reserves the right to request additional information in connection with each rebate submission.
7. Limit of one (1) Alcon rebate per person, per 12-month period.
8. Limit of five (5) rebates per household and/or e-mail address per twelve (12) month period, except where prohibited by law.
9. Not valid on purchases made on a subscription basis (i.e., when payment is made in installments) and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, including any other rebate or instant savings promotion.
10. Valid only in the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia (“U.S.”) and U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, Guam and U.S. Virgin Islands). Void where prohibited by law.
11. If these terms and conditions are not met, a rebate will not be issued.
12. Allow approximately eight (8) weeks for delivery of your rebate following receipt and verification of all required rebate documentation. Rebates are payable in U.S. dollars in in the form of a Visa® prepaid card.* No P.O. boxes (except ND and where required by law).
13. State and federal laws prohibit acts devised to defraud or to obtain money or property by false or fraudulent means, including, among other things, the use of fictitious names or addresses.
14. Alcon reserves the right to cancel, modify or change this rebate program and institute fraud prevention measures at any time without notice.
15. You may call the support line at 1-855-344-6871 for assistance. Please note that rebate claims cannot be submitted by phone.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: If you are personally filing a claim for reimbursement from a third-party payer (e.g., insurance company, employer group, flexible spending account etc.) for the purchase of this product, your claim must be based upon your payment less the amount of this rebate. If your doctor is filing the claim, for reimbursement from a third-party payer on your behalf, you must notify the doctor’s office of the need to deduct this rebate amount from the purchase price used in calculating the claim.
*Rebate is in the form of an Alcon Visa ® Prepaid Card. Your Alcon Visa ® Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa ® U.S.A., Inc. The Visa ® prepaid card can be used at any merchant that accepts Visa ® debit cards. The Visa ® prepaid card is not redeemable for cash or usable at any ATM. Pay close attention to the expiration date of the prepaid card, which is valid through the last day of the month printed on the front of the prepaid card. You will not have access to any unused funds after expiration,
subject to applicable law, and lost or expired cards will not be replaced. For Complete terms, conditions and fees, see the Cardholder Agreement, which may include the imposition of certain fees.